Since Sheldon and I are going to be gone for a while, I decided to do one more post with this video. Oh man, I just can't get enough of Tucker laughing. He makes me feel like such a comedian, all we were doing in this video was jumping up and down and trying to scare him, and apparently it was pretty hilarious. You can skip closer towards the end if you want, that's when he really gets laughing.
Rachel, I think he has laughing heimers :)
4 comments:
Elaine, he's so cute! I can't believe I missed you guys yesterday!
Too cute! He's such a cute little man! He has a cute little laugh!
Better than the old laughing bag... I can't stop laughing right along with him... SO FUN! Grandma Mills**
He is sooo cute! Just watching Tucker laugh made me start to laugh. What a cute little guy. I hope you are having an enjoyable time on your vacation! :)
Post a Comment