Friday, January 23, 2009

New Cousin!

We are so excited to have another cousin for Tucker to play with and only about 5 months difference in age! Clayton (still haven't heard how to spell his first name, so sorry Dahlia if I got it wrong) Asher Bone was born on January 15th, after about only 12 hours of labor! Pretty impressive since this boy was 8 lbs 7 oz. He is so cute, it was so fun to go and visit him. I love holding little babies, especially when it's not your own and you don't have to get up with them in the night :)

I was trying to compare the size of the two babies, Tucker is obviously bigger, but Clayton is pretty big for a newborn.



Congrats Dahlia! We are so excited for you!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Doll said...

Thank you so much for posting these pictures of Baby Bone. I have been so excited to see him. He is adorable and Tucker is getting so big.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!!!