Monday, July 27, 2009

4th of July Reunion

The 4th of July weekend we went down to Duck Creek by Cedar City for the Weather's Family Reunion, my Mom's side of the family. We've been to Duck Creek a few times before and we love it. It's always perfect weather and so beautiful up in the mountains. Tucker had a blast spending lots of time with my parents and everyone else that was there. I'm so grateful that my Grandma planned such a great reunion. It had been so long since I had seen some of my cousins.

We had so much fun taking the ATVs out. Last time I came to Duck Creek I was pregnant and couldn't ride the ATVs so I was very excited to take them out.
We rode the ATV's out to a place called Mammoth cave and had fun climbing around in the cave.
It was so dusty, I had dirt everywhere. It even went all the way through my clothes and my bra was dirty, sorry if that is too much information. I just wanted to demonstrate how very dirty we were.

I love this close up of Sheldon, hehe. This is how he would look if he had a unibrow and a goatee and mustache.

So many fun times with my family, I was so glad they could come. We missed you Daniel!

And of course, Tucker spent lots of time in his favorite spot up on everybody's shoulders. I think this kid might be getting a little spoiled :)

5 comments:

Ms. said...

So fun! Look at cute Tucky! I can't believe he'll be one in less than a month!

Olsen Family said...

Great pictures. Of course the 1st one is always spoiled. And he is so cute!

Kristen said...

Sad we couldn't make it. I love the dirty pictures. How fun, I've always wanted to get that dirty! I'm so glad I got to see you and Tucker earlier this summer. He's adorable.

Bryan said...

Fun! Wow, I can't believe Tucker has gotten so big. He has to be one of the cutest tikes I've ever seen! Your little family is just adorable:)

Unknown said...

As long as he doesn't pull hair. He can sit on my shoulders all he wants!!! So cute! When's his B-day party?
And I love all the dirty pics! you all look so different when your faces are shaded different!