August was such fun month. We realized that summer was quickly coming to a close so we packed as many fun activities into August as we could. We had a lot of fun going to Thanksgiving Point on Two Buck Tuesdays, which is a great deal since their stuff usually costs 10 bucks. I had never been to the gardens before and they were pretty amazing. My favorite part was the Fragrance Garden, you walked in and could automatically smell all the plants. Definitely going to think about how plants smell when I plan my garden someday.

Tucker loved feeding the fish, they would jump over each other to get at the food.

And of course the amphitheater with its big hill was a huge hit with Tucker. It was such a big hill he was tired of walking up it after about 3 times.


Farm country at Thanksgiving Point was also pretty fun. Tucker loved seeing all the animals that he has been reading about in his books.


This was my favorite animal just because I loved its awesome haircut, he looks like he belongs in the eighties. I think it was an alpaca.


We tried to get Tucker to feed the animals and hold his hand out, but he was a little nervous. He really liked just throwing the food at the animals, but of course the animals weren't big fans of that and would quickly leave.





2 comments:
Thanksgiving point really is fun we didn't go that much when we lived there but it is definitely a hot spot when we visit
Your posts always make me really miss Utah (I have tons of great memories, but I think living there would not work out well). The pictures of the baby goats reminded me of some goats we raised when I was little. We had four babies one time and we built a little ramp in the middle of their pen to play. They invented a game where one goat would climb up on the ramp and the other three would stand around at the bottom. The goat would jump off onto the other goats and then they'd start chasing each other all around the pen, farting spectactularly the whole time. Then a new goat would get on the ramp and the game could continue. It was so fun to watch!
Post a Comment