Monday, September 27, 2010

It's a. . .

I kept it a secret as long as I could, but most people probably know that Sheldon and I are expecting another baby! The baby is due on February 10th, so I am about 20 weeks along, which means that we got to find out the gender last week! It's definitely a girl! Luckily, even though she was flipping all over the place in the ultrasound, the nurse was able to get a very clear shot. The nurse doing the ultrasound was pretty funny, she said you can tell if babies are cute or not in the womb and ours was definitely cute. Score! We're excited for our next little baby. Oh, and definitely have no idea on names yet.


Her hand was always up by her face, so it's not a totally clear shot of her profile.



7 comments:

Angela Dougherty said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting, hows the pregnancy been for you? I'm sure that the ultrasound technician is right, with genes like that how can she not be cute?? ;)

Genevieve said...

congrats!! i'm so excited for you guys! i hope this pregnancy has been going well for you and you're feeling good!

The Doll said...

Congratulations!!! I'm excited for you guys to add another little girl to the family. Of course she is going to be cute, just look at her big brother.

Linda said...

Congratulations Elaine! I am so excited for you! What a happy time. I bet little Tucker will be the best big brother ever! Keep Smiling!

Troy said...

I was wondering when this news would be coming! Way to go (everyone else started with "congratulations," which is what I would have done, but I need to be different). We're excited for you, and hopefully we'll get a chance to see you when we come down to Utah in Jan (8th-16th). Hope everything keeps going well!

Unknown said...

Aww Cute! I Can't wait! I don't think it's possible for you guys to have un-cute kids though so no worries there!

Matt and Jayna said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys and that it's going to be a girl! I can't wait to see her! Congratulations!