I admit it, Tucker's birthday party wasn't really much of a party. It had been a busy weekend , and since he's 2 and doesn't really care, Sheldon and I just celebrated his birthday. I'll make his party next year extra cool to make up for it. Tucker liked his cake much more than last year, although he still didn't like getting messy. He eventually resorted to just leaving the cupcake on his tray and trying to lick frosting off.




3 comments:
Going for the good stuff. Cute and smart. :)
Happy birthday Tucker! We still have yet to throw a real party for either of our girls. It shouldn't be that hard, since their birthdays are less than a week apart and we can just combine all that energy into one big party. The problem is we never have much energy, and the birthdays creep up so quickly right after Christmas that we just aren't prepared. Oh well, I think they know we love them.
Hope you guys are doing well. You should come up to Alaska sometime! Also, any word on Tucker #2 yet? :)
gotuckygotuckygogotuckygo!
Post a Comment