You may have noticed that Tucker's hair has gotten pretty long and crazy, see below picture. In my defense, I did try and comb it on Easter, but Sheldon said no, he liked it crazy.

Today we went and got it cut at Cookie Cutter's in American Fork. It's cute place just for kids and Tucker loved playing on the slide while we waited our turn.
Thanks to a million distractions, Tucker did pretty good while they cut his hair. He had a cracker in one hand, bubbles in the other, Elmo on the TV, and he sat in a car and honked the horn. I was pretty impressed with the guy that cut his hair, he was super fast and could cut with one hand while distracting tucker with a comb in the other. Those are some serious skills I definitely need to acquire.
The new hair-do, much less crazy. Although sometimes I do like it when his hair is crazy, it's always funny to see what it will look like when he wakes up in the morning.



3 comments:
So very cute. Even bed hair looks cute on Tucker. How unfair for the rest of us.
Cute Hair lucky tucky (by the way I hope his friends don't call him that as a teenager) but I agree Cookie cutters is the best. I don't think I'll have Andrew's haircut again until we go there again....which will mostl likely be a while. Dang it come visit your mom!
Roy says in that 1st picture, Tucker looks like a little Einstein.
Post a Comment