Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter!

We spent Easter Sunday at Sheldon's parents house. It was a fun day filled with good food, general conference, and a great Easter egg hunt. I didn't know if Tucker would like finding eggs, but he totally loved it. He would grab the eggs and run back and put them in his bag. It was serious business to him, which is why I didn't get a picture with him smiling as he is looking for his eggs.


He loved dropping it in the "basket" we just used whatever we had on hand for his basket since Tucker's not picky.





There was an egg hidden in the middle of the grass and he was afraid to get it. I think he was worried the grass would poke him after he had touched some poky logs earlier.



I just like his expression in this picture.

Eating chocolate is also serious business for Claytin, although it kind of just looks like he is wearing lipstick on his lips


Tucker also had fun swinging on the swings with us in the backyard. Sheldon always loves to tell me about the crazy games he would play on this swing set as a kid. For example, in one game someone had to run across while everyone was swinging and try and not get hit. Sounds dangerous and not fun to me. Sometimes I don't know how Sheldon survived his childhood :)




Hopefully everyone had a great Easter! I keep hoping spring is on it's way here, but we had snow yesterday and hail/rain today. I can't wait for summer!

2 comments:

Kalon said...

I remember that game! It was really fun. Of course the glider was padded back then so it wasn't as dangerous as it would be now.

Olsen Family said...

fun easter. what a cute family.