My Mom came to visit last week and we had a lot of fun shopping and playing with Tucker.One of the best things we did was go feed the ducks at BYU. Tucker kind of thought the ducks were cool, but he really just loved throwing the bread, because he loves throwing anything. I love that whenever Tucker throws something he says "Ohhh!"

Focused on trying to throw his bread in the water.


Tucker and Rach practicing stomping.


Trying to catch a duck and having to slow down a little bit on the hill.


I don't know what Tucker was trying to do here, maybe pretending to be a duck? It was pretty cute though.
I was so excited when we found baby ducks!

They let us get pretty close before we finally scared them and they started running back towards the pond.

They let us get pretty close before we finally scared them and they started running back towards the pond.







2 comments:
So cute. 1 the soccer shirt is so appropriate and 2 how awesome it is nice enough weather to wear shorts (I still hate looking at pictures with snow in the background!) Aww little tucky!!!
That is so cute. Tucky is so well-behaved. Clay just chases them and scares them so I haven't taken him in a while.
I Love that shirt too! We'll have to go to the pond together sometime!
Post a Comment