The very last weekend in August Sheldon went down to surprise his brother on his 30Th birthday. All of us would have liked to have gone, but now that Tucker is 2 we have to buy him a plane ticket, which is a little too expensive and we just didn't have the time to drive. So just Sheldon got to go down, but luckily my Mom and my sister were in town visiting me so I wasn't alone and going crazy. I made Sheldon promise to take lots of pictures and he definitely came through on his promise. I think he took so many cute pictures. This is probably the most pictures I have ever posted that don't have Tucker in them, but they have Tucker's cousins Andrew and Sammy in them to make up for it. Luckily I didn't miss out on seeing everybody since they were able to come up to Utah last week.
I think this was the first night Sheldon when they surprised his brother. Sammy is definitely my favorite niece ( I can say that because she is my only niece) I love her quirky personality.

Andrew is turning 3 tomorrow! Happy Birthday Andrew!


They went to the beach one day, I can't give many details since I wasn't actually there. I think the water was too cold for them to go swimming in.





Sheldon told me this was an awesome park they went to and it looks pretty cool from the pictures.








The San Diego Zoo!








Brothers! Sheldon looks a lot taller than Kalon in this picture, but I think he must be wearing tall shoes or something. In real life I don't think he is that much taller than his brother.
Happy birthday Kalon! I wish Tucker and I could have celebrated with you!

He he, this is my favorite picture because of Andrew. It's not really that funny but it makes me laugh.

1 comment:
lol! Aww it was so nice to have Sheldon here. Now anyone Kalon goes anywhere with is named "Sheldo" like when his HT companion came to pick im up. And I love that picture of Sheldon with the kids because they wouldn't let Kalon or I hold their hands. It had to be Sheldon. They were all about him while he was here.;...Sigh. I miss you and wish you could be in Utah with me :(
I think Sheldon stands up straighter than Kalon and that makes him a lot taller
Post a Comment